British Quality Foundation Awards
As the year comes to an end we’re delighted to squeeze in another award shortlisting at the British Quality Foundation (BQF) Awards.
It still hasn’t quite sunk in that a few weeks ago we were named as the Lloyds Bank Employer of the year 2020 and now we’ve also been shortlisted in 3 categories at the BQF Awards!
We’re shortlisted for 3 categories:
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- Excellence in Employee Engagement.
- Continuous Improvement.
We’re also sponsoring the Environmental Responsibility Award.
For us, the BQF (British Quality Foundation) Awards are important and different from others we have entered because:
- The BQF's primary function is to help businesses improve, innovate to become high performing.
- It has the Royal seal of approval – Princess Anne is the patron and will be presenting at the ceremony.
- We are shortlisted not just for the usual categories but also something we’ve not entered for before – Continuous Improvement.
The ceremony takes place next Thursday at 5pm and we’re very excited to see the BQF patron, HRH The Princess Royal (Princess Anne) hosting a grand opening to the awards on the evening.
Click here to watch the awards live: https://www.linkedin.com/events/bqfukexcellenceawards20206740299931610820608/about/