As the year comes to an end we’re delighted to squeeze in another award shortlisting at the British Quality Foundation (BQF) Awards.
It still hasn’t quite sunk in that a few weeks ago we were named as the Lloyds Bank Employer of the year 2020 and now we’ve also been shortlisted in 3 categories at the BQF Awards!
We’re shortlisted for 3 categories:
- Excellence in Customer Service.
- Excellence in Employee Engagement.
- Continuous Improvement.
We’re also sponsoring the Environmental Responsibility Award.
- The BQF's primary function is to help businesses improve, innovate to become high performing.
- It has the Royal seal of approval – Princess Anne is the patron and will be presenting at the ceremony.
- We are shortlisted not just for the usual categories but also something we’ve not entered for before – Continuous Improvement.
The ceremony takes place next Thursday at 5pm and we’re very excited to see the BQF patron, HRH The Princess Royal (Princess Anne) hosting a grand opening to the awards on the evening.
Click here to watch the awards live: https://www.linkedin.com/events/bqfukexcellenceawards20206740299931610820608/about/