At Invopak we understand that the continued uncertainty around Brexit may have raised questions and concerns for your business. We would like to reassure all of our customers that we have been preparing for the potential implications of Brexit for some time, and have put things into place to protect your packaging supply.
The positive actions we have already taken to protect your packaging supply are:
- We have significantly increased our stockholding capacity to 175,000 sqft following the purchase of three new depots in Manchester, Warwick and Dublin.
- Our “Stock Guarantee” has safeguarded the supply of our fastest moving products and most popular items – we promise to NEVER run out of these key products. We have increased our stock by an additional 850,000 units.
- Taking forward orders from our customers to ensure supply.
- We proactively manage fluctuations in currency and exchange rate.
- We monitor and manage our stock daily and are well prepared to cover potential increases in lead times with our trusted, long standing suppliers.
- We are committed to maintaining our goal that no customer will have to wait longer than three days for their order of stocked items and there will be no impact on same day collections.
Brexit will not affect our customer's packaging supply, deal or no deal, you don’t need to worry.