This blue 10 litre stackable Jerry Can meets the highest quality and safety standards in the industry. It is UN-approved, which means it adheres to the strict regulations required for shipping and storing hazardous chemicals. It is also Food Grade certified, suitable for catering use, and perfect for water, cooking oils and liquids.
The stackable design has enlarged registration studs on the top with matching indents on the underside for unrivalled stacking stability. This container also features a visi-line viewing strip so that the fill level can be seen.
Manufactured from high-density natural polyethylene (HDPE), it is strong, lightweight, and fully recyclable, and it comes with a range of practical features. The edges are moulded for strength and the handle is rounded for comfortable carrying.
There is a wide range of 51mm closures and accessories available, making this container extra versatile. Our lid range includes tamper-evident and vented options, which are secured by notches on the neck of the can. You must break the plastic cap seal to open, which keeps the contents safe when shipped and stored.
This blue Jerry Can is designed for industrial use and is suitable for various applications including; food, water, edible oils, flavours, paints, adhesives, resins, chemicals, soaps, sanitisers and detergents. food, water, edible oils, flavours, paints, adhesives, resins, chemicals, soaps, sanitisers, and detergents.
This Jerry Can is also available in other colours; click to view the range
- Blue 10 Litre Jerry Can.
- UN Certified for the storage and shipping of chemicals and liquids.
- The vis-line viewing strip means it is easy to see the fill level.
- Food Grade quality, so it is safe and suitable for food & catering use.
- 51mm neck for easy pouring.
- Stackable; engineered to deliver the best stacking stability in the market.
- Plane top sides for better stacking load distribution.
- Made from HDPE plastic that is strong, light & recyclable.
- Tamper-evident notched neck suitable for use with tamper-proof caps and vented closures.
- Optimised beading in the corner columns for strength.
- 420g weight
- Made in Germany.