- 25 Tinplate Blue UN Approved Drum Plain Interior - Screw Neck 59mmIn stock - 1043 RemainingLog In or Register to view pricing
- 25 L Tinplate White UN Approved Drum Plain Interior - 59mm Screw NeckIn stock - 1686 RemainingLog In or Register to view pricing
- 25 L Tinplate White UN Approved Drum 78mm Screw Neck ClosureIn stock - 861 RemainingLog In or Register to view pricing
- 25 Litre Tinplate White UN Approved Drum Lacquered Interior With 59mm Screw Neck ClosureIn stock - 321 RemainingLog In or Register to view pricing
- 25 Litre Tinplate White UN Approved Drum Plain InteriorIn stock - 785 RemainingLog In or Register to view pricing
Invopak supply a selection of UN approved tinplate drums that are ideally suited for transporting and storing liquids with aggressive properties.
Manufactured from high-quality steel by some of Europe's leading packaging specialists, our tinplate drums have been tested to comply with strict regulations for the safe storage and transportation of substances such as hazardous chemicals. This means our drums are ideally suited for a variety of industries where safety and reliability are essential. Current industry applications include paint and coatings, solvents, oils and aggressive chemicals.
Our tinplate drums come with a choice of berg or screw cap closure and the choice of plain or lacquered interior. Plain interiors are suited to storing solvent-based products such as paints, oils, powders and resins. Lacquered interiors are suited for storing water-based products that include paints, resins and adhesives.
You can order our tinplate drums online today in either pack or pallet quantities.
If you need any help or further information about any of our products or services, please contact us today. We aim to provide the perfect packaging solutions for your business.