Welcome to Invopak.
You've been redirected here as OiPPS has updated its trading platform and the OiPPS website is no longer live.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us here.
The standard carriage charge is £12.75 within the UK. (Minimum order value = £350 excluding VAT). *
*Various Postcodes/Zonal areas not eligible for standard delivery are listed below with their specific delivery charge (excluding VAT).
Max Pallet Price (10 pallets)
UK Delivery Information
- Bank Holidays
Our offices are closed for Bank Holidays so no deliveries or collections will be made on those days.
- Delivery will take place 3 to 5 days from the date of order unless you notify us of a preferred delivery date. (Subject to stock availability)
- Our standard carriage charge is £12.75 per order. (Please see the table for non-standard zonal postcode carriage charges).
- If you are ordering in advance for an order to be delivered on a specific date, please comment in our “remarks” section to notify us of the date of delivery. Failure to notify us of this date might mean your order is sent out within three to five days of order instead of your preferred date.
- With our own fleet of vehicles, we will strive to deliver your goods at a time as convenient as possible to the delivery address stated on your order. The delivery date will be stated as accurately as possible but cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances outside of our control. Areas outside our control include but are not limited to: traffic, road closures, breakdowns, weather and industrial disputes.
- Any special requirements or instructions for delivery should be given to Invopak before the delivery date.
- Obstructions to your premises and any access issues to lorries should be clearly communicated to us before the date of delivery. Failure to notify us of any delivery obstructions could delay your delivery.
- When a delivery obstruction is communicated to ourselves, we will endeavour to deliver your goods by any capable means, this may result in your goods being delivered by a third-party carrier.
All deliveries require a signature upon receipt.
- Where an order is delayed, we will strive to resolve this issue as soon as possible, however, a delayed order does not entitle you to reject the delivery or dispute the contract.
- When the goods have been arranged to be delivered in installments, each installment shall constitute a separate delivery contract, and failure to deliver one of the installments will not entitle you to treat the delivery installments as one contract.
- If you fail to accept the delivery or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions, we will work with you to arrange a suitable delivery time and hold the goods for you until your new delivery date. Stored goods shall be at the risk of yourself, and you will be liable for any associated costs including insurance. We could also sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and charge you for any shortfall below the price under the contract.