This 500 ml food-grade plastic bottle is made from 30% recycled plastic, so it is plastic tax exempt.
The bottle uses multilayer technology to bring the environmental benefits of recycled plastic to the food industry. A core of recycled plastic is sandwiched between two layers of virgin plastic, so the inside of the bottle is guaranteed to be food grade. This is essential for meeting food safety standards.
The outside layer is also virgin plastic offering a brighter and more consistent colour and smoother finish than standard recycled products.
The bottle has a screw neck closure, that is suitable for use with our standard caps. Our caps are not currently PCR plastic, because they need to be engineered to precise tolerances to ensure a water-tight seal. Please select the cap of your choice from the drop-down closures menu when adding the bottles to your basket.
Our round Coex bottles are made in the UK from HDPE plastic and are ideal for a wide range of applications, including; food, beverages, liquids, lubrication oils, adhesives and janitorial detergents.
- Half-litre capacity round bottle.
- Multilayered technology for guaranteed Food Safe quality.
- Smooth, white finish inside and out.
- The 28mm screw neck is suitable for our standard closures.
- The bottle is made from 30% recycled plastic content, which is a better choice for the environment.
- Plastic tax exempt.
- Made from recyclable HDPE plastic.
- Made in the UK.