This 5 Litre food-grade white Jerry Can is made from 30% recycled plastic, so it is plastic tax exempt.
Click here to view our features & benefits flyer.
It is made using multilayer technology, bringing the environmental benefits of recycled plastic to the food industry. A core of recycled plastic is sandwiched between two layers of virgin plastic, so the inside of the Jerry Can is guaranteed to be food grade. This is essential for meeting food safety standards.
The outside layer is also virgin plastic offering a more consistent colour and smoother finish than standard recycled products.
The bottle has a screw neck closure, that is suitable for use with a variety of standard caps, including tamper evident. Our caps are not currently PCR plastic, because they need to be engineered to precise tolerances to ensure a water-tight seal. Please select the cap of your choice from the drop-down closures menu when adding the cans to your basket.
Our Coex Jerry Cans are made in the UK from HDPE plastic and are ideal for a wide range of applications, including; food, beverages, liquids, lubrication oils, adhesives and janitorial detergents.
- 5 litre capacity non-stackable Jerry Can.
- White colour.
- Multilayered technology for guaranteed Food Safe quality.
- The 38mm screw neck is suitable for tamper-proof or standard closures.
- This Jerry Can is made from 30% recycled plastic content, which is a better choice for the environment.
- Plastic tax exempt.
- Made from recyclable HDPE plastic.
- Built-in handle designed for easy pouring and carrying.
- Supplied in pallet quantities.
- Made in the UK.
For more information on our Jerry Cans, contact us today.